Centra services the forklift market with the full range of complimentary business services for the materials handling market. This includes:
- A national sales operation for new and used forklifts
- Spare parts warehouses out of our Auckland and Christchurch branches
- Five fully-equipped nationwide service workshops
- An extensive fleet of rental units to serve the market
- Auckland International Airport to service Air New Zealand’s ground support equipment
- Ports of Auckland to service a wide range of heavy machinery
- Whakatane to service Carter Holt Harvey board mill’s mobile fleet
- Mangere, Auckland and Sockburn, Christchurch where a team of workshop technicians and mobile mechanics service our extensive customer-base.
We currently operate with thirty-five mechanics and technicians who service our broad customer-base and the national market. This includes ten mobile workshops that are fully equipped to service our customers’ needs on-site. These operations are complemented with accredited national dealers to ensure that our top quality service capability covers other regional areas around the country.